Tuesday 30 October 2018

Death is Part of the Plan

Bonjour!

The week has blown by! Quite literally haha ?

We are cherishing the last couple weeks of fall. We have been doing much park, street contacting along with tracting! It has been fun to see all the Halloween decor out! ?

Jabba the Hut?
 We have even spotted some Christmas things out and about!?! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!! ?????????????????
Authentic Mexican food! Yummy!
Grande Prairie Swan
Sunset Jump!
Saturday walk in the park
Some highlights were District Council Thursday morning. 
District Council -- oh yeah!
I was asked to lead out the training (which I got to pick what I wanted to give a training on...!). So I did it on our Mission Motto:
Mission Motto
Learn to Love the People 
FIND with Faith Always
Strive to be Exactly Obedient
Teach with Power 
Invite with Confidence 

It was such a powerful meeting!! I had asked each companionship to talk about one of the sections and I took the responsibility to do the rest. Everyone was very well prepared and we all learned lots from each other! I love my District!

Also yesterday, Sister Wilson and I were on exchanges and we had a Family Home Evening at the Pope's (family in our Ward!) home for Chuan and Dean! We talked about eternal marriage and Chuan shared something very insightful. She told us of a famous Chinese man who had just passed. He had pulled himself out of his career about a year ago and many people were upset and didn't know why. At his passing, it was clearly understood that he had left his career due to bad health and needed treatments. Unfortunately he passed away leaving people more sad then mad now because they really loved him. Chuan said that if only she could share with his wife her knowledge of the Plan of Salvation with that man's wife and that she could be an Eternal family, and would be able to see her husband again.

What I beautiful testimony and example Chuan is to all those around her. Although she doesn't say much or doesn't know how to say it all in English, she still can say things in a way that the Spirit testifies to everyone around that she gets it. She lives it and she loves it! 

I too want to share my witness and testimony that as we stay, or get back on, the covenant path - as we are baptised, receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost, receive the Melchizedek Priesthood (for men), and receive a Temple Endowment and Temple Sealing for all time and Eternity - and keep pressing forward with a steadfastness in hope and love, we will have eternal life. (2 Nephi 31:20) I know that as I do these things, as I put my trust in God and as I rely on Christ and His Atonement in both the GOOD and the BAD, I will see my family and friends again one day.

Lots of love!

Sister Tatjana Zumbach

No comments:

Post a Comment