Tuesday 16 January 2018

Words from the Lord's Servant

Bonjour!

This week was filled with inspired words from many different leaders and the Lord's servants. These included the Prophet, Apostles, and General Authorities of the church, President Pattison, Assistants to the President (APs), Zone Leaders (ZLs), Sister Training Leaders (STL's), and fellow missionaries.

Sister Jones and I spent part of the week in Edmonton–so fun! This was because we had the new missionaries training and had Zone Conference at the same time! I got to see Sister Young and Sister Machado again! 

President Pattison along with the APs, ZLs and STLs gave great training at Zone Conference and the followup trainer trainee meeting the next day. 

Friday we were privileged to watch and listen to President Monson's funeral. What a beautiful service it was.


This morning we were able to watch the Message from the First Presidency as well as the First Presidency News Conference. 

What blessing it is to have faithful men and women that serve the Lord. The Lord has said: "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you" (John 15:16). God honour His servants' faith and action. 

I am grateful that I can serve the Lord and for the guides He has called and chosen. I am grateful for their service. As the new President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints exclaimed this morning: "I know Them, I love Them, I serve Them".

May we all come to know our Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ as we follow their teachings found in scriptures of old and the world's of modern day prophets. May we love Them and show are devotion by keeping the commandments. May we serve Them as we serve our fellow brothers and sisters here on Earth. 

Lots of love!

Sister Tatjana Zumbach

No comments:

Post a Comment