Tuesday 11 December 2018

Light the Neighbourhood!

Bonjour! 

Well it has been a busy week. Just want to let every one know that my last two P-days are Wednesday 19th, 2018 and Monday 24th, 2018! 

Here are many pictures from this week!



We had exchanges with our Sister Training Leaders: Sister Moon & Sister Ballas.

Sister Ballas and I were together for the 24 hours and when we went tracting Wednesday we chanced on this very nice spot for pictures! We also went LRTing and took a selfie.

Sister Clegg and I have been having fun lighting the community this week! However this guy did a way better job than us.. lol hahaha his house is basically an attraction, complete with flamingos, palm trees and a crocodile! 

We have done a decent job though finding was to be out in the community. We went singing as a District at the Ronald McDonald House; they have cute lights on the front.
At Ronald McDonald House
 We did did a hot chocolate stand on Saturday- a lady gave us $2 even though we were obviously giving them out for free, and she didn't even want one! It was handy because we gave it to a homeless man we saw later that day! We also went singing at the hospital yesterday and were able to help lots of people feel the spirit of Christ as we asked them for their favourites and then sang them!
Singing at the hospital
I hope everyone is excited for Christmas in just two weeks!!! It is a great time to reflect why I am serving. That is because I love this gospel. It is who I am! I love my Heavenly family as well as my Earthly family, and want everyone to receive the same joy and love and happiness and peace and comfort the gospel of Jesus Christ has brought me!

Lots of Christmas cheer!!

Sister Tatjana Zumbach

No comments:

Post a Comment