Tuesday 13 March 2018

Peace In Christ

Bonjour! 

All right, so I don't have much time because we are hitting the road down to Edmonton in a couple hours! 

This week was crazy filled with amazing last moment in the blessed land of Peace River. Saying goodbye is always hard; however, I feel peace in knowing that I worked hard in the area and have work to do elsewhere.

The highlight of the week was Audrey not only finishing her read of the Book of Mormon for the first time but she also picked a baptism day! Although it won't be until the summer it has been amazing to see the way the gospel is blessing her. She has great faith in Christ and has been able to find joy and peace in greater abundance with our message of Him. 

If serving in Peace River has taught me one thing, it is how to find comfort and peace in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 

I would encourage everyone to listen to the worlds of this song. How has Christ brought peace to your life?

Lots of love!

Sister Tatjana Zumbach



No comments:

Post a Comment