Tuesday 20 November 2018

17/18 Months

Bonjour!

So yes crazy to believe it is already that time! I celebrated my 17 months and that leaves me with one more to go!! 

We did many fun things this week:

* We had District Council in Dawson Creek (#roadtrip!) 
Our "Relief Society" District
So I have now been to three provinces on my mission so that is pretty cool!

Elder Kinikini, me, Sister Eckton, and Elder Mattson
It was such an amazing meeting, with the spiritual part as well as the goofy part where Elder Kinikini acted out Laban from the Book of Mormon and dropped "dead"– we all died laughing!

* We went over to Angie's house lots, to help her with some Christmas decorations. Her six year old is the cutest child ever!

Decorating the tree with six-year-old Devon
* We had a fun time shovel tracting this week with a fresh fall of snow, and then it all melted this past weekend! One lady we offered to shovel the driveway for invited us in for hot chocolate and asked us how we had picked her house. We told her we had prayed this morning somewhere to go and upon arriving to that street we selected her home because of the amount of snow in the driveway. She said we had been sent by angels and were angels ourselves!
Snow Angel!
 She sent us home with some homemade Indian Currie, cookies and chocolate! 

* We had 10 lessons this week, one with James at Tim's, another at Tim's with Joseph, one with Yamuna, and more! 
Sister Eckton, James, and me
Yamuna, me, and Sister Eckton















We had a Family Home Evening lesson with the Wrays they are just the best!

The Wrays, Sister Eckton, and me
 Chuan and I took a picture together as we had matching berets!

Matching berets!
* We had four people come to church today James, Joseph, Zhen Zhen and Sandy! 

Me, Zhen Zhen, Sister Eckton, and some treats
Sandy and me
Me and Mel at Giant Tiger
Which was so awesome! I recognized that by small and simple things great things come to pass. As we take the first step (opening our mouths to share the Gospel with others), and teach with love, power and confidence, others will recognize the difference within us, and within themselves. 

Have a great week!

Sister Tatjana Zumbach

No comments:

Post a Comment