Tuesday 28 August 2018

When Nearly Everything Falls Apart...

Bonjour!

Last Tuesday we went to West Edmonton Mall with Sister Ball and Sister Tela. It was a fun trip.

Well, you might be wondering what my title is about... haha so this week has proved the last long week of the Transfer. Over this transfer everyone we were teaching, has either had opposition or decided that their life was too crazy to balance meeting with us... so the start of the transfer here in Kingsway is going to be Fresh!! 

CTR rings picture with Violet!
Also, both Sister Mitchell and I had breakdowns this week, so our poor little Greenie had to carry our team, okay not really though because thankfully it was two different days about two different matters haha ?
Hot chocolate Tim's run... yep cause it was cold here...


Name tags
I got highlights in my hair!
We went on the LRT this weekend had some funny experiences, including someone basically sitting on Sister Hathaway and then turning right in her face and asking "my friend, do ya got $2?" I did not witness this but it was so funny having her reenact it afterwards! Lol

The Elders had a missionary fireside for the FHE activity Monday night and it went really well!
District lunch with homemade pizza and bread sticks! Yum!
Missionary fireside
We talked about our roles and the members' roles in doing missionary work, the Spirit was strong and inspiring. I know that there is power when the full-time missionaries and members work together to help those who do not have the restored gospel in their life! It has blessed my life so much and I am excited to do my own member work after my mission!

Have a great week!

Sister Tatjana Zumbach

No comments:

Post a Comment