Tuesday 27 February 2018

Feeling the Holy Ghost

Bonjour!

This week was great! We had in person District Meeting, Zone conference
and started our exchange! I also gave two talks in the last 48 hours.

My talk Sunday was the way we can share the Gospel more easily with the use of technology. 


A few questions that I encouraged others to ponder are:

Do you share that latest Mormon message?

Do you call someone and sing a hymn to them?

Do you share a picture quote on your Facebook profile page?

Do you share that scripture you read this morning with others?

Do you find something that you have in common with others?

Do you create activity events over Facebook?

Do you involve the Spirit and act right away?

Do you bear simple, yet powerful testimony to others?

Do you send heartfelt “thinking of you” texts to others?

Do you tailor the message to a specific person’s needs?

Do you pray for opportunities to be given you each day, then act on them when they come?

Do you ask “Who needs me today?” ?

Then Zone Conference yesterday!!! It. Was. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We received awesome training, had awesome food,
Tried BISON for the first time... it was all right
and everyone said I gave an awesome talk. You have to understand that we are given two topics to write two talks on. Then at Zone Conference, President Pattison chooses a Sister and an Elder to give those talks. Since I was called on first and had had a nosebleed that morning,
Conducting music with my nosebleed
President Pattison let me choose the topic. I gave my talk about the role of the Holy Ghost in conversion.  


Although everyone has a different conversion story, whether you grew up in the church or not, the Holy Ghost is one of the keys in anyone’s progress, enduring to the end and obtaining eternal life in the next life. We must first be open to hearing His whispers, feeling His promptings and receiving the given revelation. Then we must act. Whether this means baptism, stopping a bad habit or picking up a new good one, as we act in faith we will again feel His influence in our lives. Our roots will grow stronger and become firmer in the soil of Christ, Who is our foundation.

I love my mission and all the experiences that have made me grow, learn, stretch, and reach higher than ever before. 

Lots of love from Grand Prairie!

Sister Tatjana Zumbach

No comments:

Post a Comment